- Al-Farsi, M., Alsalvar, C., Morris, A., Baron, M. and Shadih, F., 2005. Comparison of antioxidant activity, anthocyanins, carotenoids and phenolics of three native fresh and sun-dried date (Phoenix dactylifera L.) varieties grown in Oman. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry
, 53: 7592 - 7599.
- Ayaz, F.A., Kadioglu, A., Bertoft, E., Acar, C. and Turna, I., 2001. Effect of fruit maturation on sugar and organic acid composition in twoblueberries (Vaccinium arctostaphylos & V. myrtillus) native to Turkey. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science, 29: 137 – 141.
- Chang, C., Yang, M., Wen, H. and Chern, J. 2002. Estimation of total flavonoids content in propolis by two complementary colorimetric methods. Journal of Food and Drug Analysis
, 10: 178-182.
- Castilho, P., Liu, K., Rodrigues, A., Feio, S., Tomi, F. and Casanova, J. 2006. Composition and antimicrobial activity of the essential oil of Clinopodium ascendens (Jordan) Sampaio from Madeira. Flavor and Fragrance Journal, 22:139– 144.
- Daryani, P. Zare, N. Chamani, E. Sheikhzadeh Mossadeg, P. and Javadi Mojaddad, D. 2016. Evaluation of the effects of different basal medium and plant growth regulators on in vitro growth of hazelnut. Journal of Horticultural Science. 30: 417-422. (In Persian).
- Dempsey, D.A. and Klessig, D.F. 2017. How does the multifaceted plant hormone salicylic acid combat disease in plants and are similar mechanisms utilized in humans. BMC Biology, 15:23- 27.
- ElShiekh, A., Wildung, D.K., Luby, J.J., Sargent, K.L. and Read, P.E. 1996. Long-term effects of propagation by tissue culture or softwood single-node cuttings on growth habit, yield, and berry weight of ‘Northblue’ blueberry. Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science, 121: 339-342.
- Fan, S., Jian, D., Wei, X., Chen, J., Beeson, R.C., Zhou, Z. and Wang, X. 2017. Micropropagation of blueberry ‘Bluejay’ and ‘Pink Lemonade’ through in vitro shoot culture. Scientia Horticulturae, 226: 277–284.
- Hossain, M.A., Shamim Kabir, A.M., Jahan, T.A. and Hasan, M.N. 2008. Micropropagation of Stevia. International Journal of Sustainable Crop Production,3: 1-9.
- Iliev, I., Gajdosova, A., Libiakova, G. and Jain, S. M. 2010. Plant micropropagation: 1-23. In: Davey M., Anthony P. (Eds.). Plant Cell Culture: Essential Methods. John Wiley & Sons Ltd., 341p.
- Kumar, J. and Gupta, P.K. 2008. Molecular approaches for improvement of medicinal and aromatic plants. Plant Biotechnology Reports, 2: 93-112.
- Machakova, I., Zazimalova, E. and George, E.F. 2008. Plant growth regulators I: Introduction; auxins, their analogues and inhibitors: 175-204. In E.F. George, A.H. Micheal, D.K. Greet-Jan (Eds.) Plant Propagation by Tissue Culture. V.1, The background, 3rd ed., Springer.
- Meiners, J., Schwab, M. and Szankowski, I. 2007. Efficient in vitro regeneration systems for Vaccinium species. Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture, 89: 169-176.
- Mirjani, L., Salimi, A., Matinizadeh, M., Razavi, K. and M. Shahbazi. 2017. Effective factors on micropropagation of medicinal plant of Satureja khuzistanica.Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 26 (1): 53-62.
- Mirzaie-Nodoushan, H., Emam, M., Ezazi, S. and Kalatehjari, S. 2016. Light and growth regulator effects on propagation of wild almond (Amygdalus scoparia) by in vitro embryo culture. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 25 (1): 13-23.
- Ramachandra, R.S. and Ravishankar, G.A. 2002. Plant cell cultures: Chemical factories of secondary metabolites. Biotechnology Advances, 20: 101-153.
- Sato, F., Hashimoto, T. and Hachiya, A. 2001. Metabolic engineering of plant alkaloid biosynthesis. Proceedings of the National Academy of sciences of the United States of America, 98: 367-372.
- Sharma, M., Modgil, M. and Sharma, D.R. 2000. Successful propagation in vitro of apple rootstock MM106 and influence of phloroglusinol. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, 38: 1236-1240.
- Stals, H. and Inze, D. 2001. When plant cells decide to divide. Trends in Plant Science, 8: 359–364.
- Taimori, N., Kahrizi, D., Abdossi, V. and Papzan, A. 2017. Effects of species and plant growth regulators on shoots and rooting of three species of hawthorn.Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 25 (2). 337-347.
- Tetsumura, T., Matsumoto, Y., Sato, M., Honsho, C., Yamashita, K. and Komatsu, H. 2008. Evaluation of basal media for micropropagation of four Blueberry cultivars. Scientia Horticulturae
, 119: 72–74.
- Wagner, G.J. 1979. Content and vacuole/extra vacuole distribution of neutral sugars free amino acids, and anthocyanins in protoplast. Plant Physiology, 64: 88-93.
- Wang, S.Y., Bowman, L. and Ding, D. 2008. Methyl jasmonate enhances antioxidant activity and flavonoid content in blackberries (Rubus sp.) and promotes anti proliferation and promotes anti proliferation of human cancer cells. Food Chemistry, 107: 1261 – 1269.
- Zare, N., Farjaminezhad. R., Asghari-Zakaria, R. and Farjaminezhad, M. 2014. Enhanced thebaine production in Papaver bracteatum cell suspension culture by combination of elicitation and precursor feeding. Natural Product Research, 28:711–717.