- Abbasi, M.R. 2012. Genetic diversity in Iranian sainfoin germplasms with emphasis on agronomic traits. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 20(1:160-171. (In Persian).
- Alizadeh, M.A. and Jafari, A. 2014. Evaluation of powdery mildew intensity of sainfion (Onobrychis viciifolia) accessions in field conditions. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 22(1): 133-141. (In Persian).
- Buyukbure, U., Acikgoz, E., Ekiz, H., and Karagullu, N., 1991. Some agriculture traits of cultivated and wild sainfoin species from different origins. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, 15: 35-45.
- Doffing, S.M. and Knight, C.W., 1992. Alternative model for path analysis of small grain yield. Crop Science, 32: 487- 489.
- Doyle, C.J., Thomson, D.J., Sheehy, J.E. 1984. The future of sainfoin in British agriculture: an economic assessment. Grass and Forage Sci.39:43-51.
- Irannejad, H., Faramarzi, M. and Farshadfar, M., 2004. Evaluation of different levels of nitrogen and phosphorous on yield of Sainfoin under dryland conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 6(2): 128-144. (In Persian).
- Jackson, J.E., 1991. A user’s guide to principal components. Wiley, New York.
- Kempf, K., Mora-Ortiz, M.M.J., Smith, L., Roland Kölliker, R. and Skøt, L. 2016. Characterization of novel SSR markers in diverse sainfoin (Onobrychis viciifolia) germplasm.17:124.
- Kucheki, A., 1992. Sainfoin, a Useful Forage for Low Water Regions. Jahad-e Daneshgahi Pub., Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian).
- Majidi, M. and Arzani, A., 2009. Study of relationship between morphological, agronomic and qualitatives traits in sainfoin populations. Sciences and Technology of Agricultural and Natural Resources, 16: 159-172. (In Persian).
- Mohammadi, A., Moghadam M. and Aharizade, S., 1986. Evaluation of forage yield potential in sainfoin landraces. Agricultural Science, 16: 115-126.
- Nakhaei, A., 2003. Final Report "Identification and evaluation of Iranian Sainfoin collection", Research, Education and Extention Organization, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
- Nosrati, H., HosseinPour feizi, M., Seyed Tarrah, S. and Razban Haghighi, A. 2012. A study of the relationship between eco-geographical factors and genetic similarity in different populations of Onobrychis viciifolia using RAPDs. Iranian Journal of plant Biology 3(7): 85- 96. (In Persian).
- Pourmoradi, S. and Mirzaie-Nodoushan, H. 2011. Path analysis of morphological traits and forage yield on several populations of Lolium species. Iranian J. of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 18: 294-304. (In Persian).
- Ranjbar, M., Khademi, F. and Karimian, R. 2012. Meiotic chromosome number and behavior of six populations of Onobrychis melanotricha Boiss. (O. Heliobrychis) in Iran. Journal of Taxonomy and biosystematics, 3(9): 53-64. (In Persian).
Zarabiyan, M., Majidi, M.M. and Bahrami, F. 2014. Relationship of morphological and agronomic traits in Iranian and exotic sainfoin populations using multivariate statistical analysis. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 22(2): 278-290. (In Persian).